Getting your reservation scheduled at the Earl Warren Showgrounds is just the first step in planning your next event. The following is a guide to help make that process a little easier.
Reservations for events at the Showgrounds can be made up to twelve months in advance. Events booked within a twelve month period are held on a firm basis with a deposit.
The Showgrounds does require a non-refundable deposit at the time the reservation is made. The Showgrounds hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight for indoor events, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for all outdoor events. A written request to operate an event beyond the policy is required prior to the start of the event.
Building & Grounds
• Rentals are from 8:00 am – 12:00 midnight
• An additional fee will be added on for holidays.
• Move-In/Out Day(s) 1/2 day rental.
• Exhibit Building (22,000 sq. ft.)
• Exhibit Building Rental Includes: Basic utilities, use of PA and phone system and basic clean-up prior to each day's first performance.
• Warren Hall includes Community Room (13,000 sq. ft.)
• Warren Hall Includes: Basic utilities
• Garden Patio Includes: Basic utilities
• Main Arena (Concerts/rodeos/spectator events)
• Additional same day performances (per performance for turn over)
• Lawn Areas
• Parking Lots